11.07.2007













So I was at our Tuesday night service and it was definitely an interesting experience. As I listened to our lead pastor tell a bar full of a mixed crowd of believers and unbelievers that they can make a difference and change someone's story and serve... I hear conversations to either side of me (but good conversations). 


To my right, a woman who is on the campus team is talking with a young man right outside the bar and I hear the discussion going to God and faith and how he was never really accepted and is late getting back home, but would love a Bible. She hands him a Bible and his face glows brighter than fireworks on the 4th of July.

To my left I watch as the campus pastor talks with a guy who looks like life definitely hasn't given him a fair go. They talk for 3/4 of the message time, but it was awesome to see his face after he talked with Joe. 

Just good stuff. It's a great feeling when God blesses something in the church you're a part of (I still can't believe he let's me be a part of it all, so cool).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment