6.27.2008

So I am guest blogging over at VinceAntonucci.com this week and I'll be posting them here as well. Blogging is a beast to do multiple blogs so doublin' up is fine with me. Call me lazy, but my old lady will kill me if I spend any extra time on the computer. So, much love people. Enjoy.



Thanks for everyone contributing to the discussion during the week via comments, Facebook, Twitter & here on the blog. If you guys have any more questions about arts, production, how-to's... just give me a shout.

Thanks to Vince for letting me contribute to the discussion and I'll be diving deeper into those stage discussed in Post #4.

J-del **over and out**

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    We're going to need this for next Christmas.

    http://www.poptok.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fHomepage.aspx
    Anonymous said...
    yea, I meant this, though PopTok is ridiculous...

    http://gizmodo.com/5020367/8-lane-scalextric-slot-racer-track-the-ultimate-team-building-gadget

Post a Comment