3.23.2007


So I'm all moved in to my new office! It's definitely been bitter sweet going through this whole process of transitioning into a new ministry after 7+ years of working/serving with friends and family, but God is doing great things in and through me.

I think it's awesome to have met and worked with some of the greatest people to ever call themselves Christ-followers and I am hoping this new chapter only builds on that.

If you want to check out the ministry at Forefront, where Carrie and I will be serving, just
click here. More pics of the office as well as some video clips of funny stuff coming soon. Oh yeah, I'll be speaking at Camp Rudolph June 17-22 this summer and just confirmed SMOV's Launch Convention for March 7-8, 2008. Awesome, hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment