6.23.2008

So I am guest blogging over at VinceAntonucci.com this week and I'll be posting them here as well. Blogging is a beast to do multiple blogs so doublin' up is fine with me. Call me lazy, but my old lady will kill me if I spend any extra time on the computer. So, much love people. Enjoy.



So I figured I would give you all an idea of what we use at Forefront:
Our campuses always have a live alt-rock band, cover song from secular radio that ties back to the theme, 2 videos that pertain to the message/ theme, a commercial about our "big event" or ministry we highlight for the series. We meet in a school so we set-up a PCI sound system, projection (single screen), pro presenter presentation software on a macbook pro. We occasionally do live skits. Top 10's and quirky moments tend to happen quite a bit as we plan for our services.


So what does your service look like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment