7.25.2009

Hey Peeps! I'm gone on a missions trip to Vietnam, but I've posted my personal study thoughts from each day and I'll be re-reading the passages along with you while I'm across the globe. Enjoy.

Restore.
To bring back into existence or use; reestablish. In the reading today, it's the word that pops up a few times and it rings so loud I can barely hear the thoughts in my head. It reminds me of the very moment God pulled me from the wreckage. Do you remember the moment when it happened for you? or Have you never experienced the life change of God's love & grace?

When I read, "Restore us, O God. Restore us, O God Almighty" I tear up. I relive the moment God began an amazing journey in these ol' vans. And, He's not done with me yet. He's not done with you either. Shout out to God to restore your heart and change your life. You won't regret it.

Jason *over and out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment